Ready to learn how to make homemade raw dog food?
The main benefit of raw meal prep for dogs and homemade raw dog food is that it’s CHEAPER than buying expensive premade raw meals!
Premade raw dog food is a great option when price isn’t a concern or when you’re feeding small breeds who don’t eat a lot of food due to their size.
However, their convenience factor gets expensive very quickly when you’re feeding several, especially larger, dogs.
With homemade raw dog food, you can easily save hundreds of dollars every month by cutting out that convenience factor, pun intended!
The savings can grow exponentially if you’re able to take advantage of meat sales and have the freezer space to buy in bulk.
Below you’ll find helpful resources that teach you how to make raw dog food, including:
- What DIY raw dog food needs to consist of
- What food can safely be eaten raw
- Where to even start when making your own raw dog food
- Tricks and hacks for raw meal prep
- How to prepare and store raw dog food
- How to include kibble if money is tight at the moment
- Getting the right formula
- How to measure percentages in raw feeding
- Knowing how much of what to feed
- How much raw dog food to feed a puppy
- Getting the correct portions of organs to meat to bone
- How to add enough bone content to boneless meat
- Where to get enough variety ingredients
- Finding places to buy ingredients, including organ meat
- Finding meaty bones except chicken feet and turkey necks
- Raw dog food recipe ideas
- Which protein sources you can use
- Getting your picky eater to actually eat raw food
- Raw dog food for cancer patients
- …and so much more!
So regardless of whether you’re new to this all or you’re just looking for some extra raw dog food recipe inspiration, you’ll be sure to find something on my blog!