Hi, my name is Barbara and I’m in love with Mighty Paw’s dog treat pouch! Ha!
I really am, but all jokes aside, have you ever wondered how in the world you’ve been functioning without a specific item until you’ve had it in your possession? I recently had that happen with Mighty Paw’s Dog Treat Pouch. Yes, you read that right, a freakin’ dog treat pouch of all things.
I’ve been actively using dog treat pouches since 2012, and I had no idea I had secretly been on the search for the perfect one until it arrived on my doorstep. When I opened the package and inspected all of its features, it became quite clear that my previous treat bag got some serious competition!
The Best Treat Bag: Mighty Paw’s Dog Treat Pouch
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review post, but this blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
The 6 Key Features of the Mighty Paw Dog Treat Pouch
It seriously comes with all the bells and whistles a dog treat pouch could possibly have:
- Adjustable belt to belt sizes 26-44″ for easy carrying.
- 2 compartments – one in the front that closes with a zipper and also holds a poop bag dispenser, and one in the back to carry a cell phone. I’m attaching a picture of the back pocket below. Since I take my blog pictures with my cell phone camera, I used a calculator in lieu of a cell phone.
- Carabiner clip that I use for my house key, but you can obviously use it for whatever else you’d want to clip on it, like a training clicker for example.
- 2 cups treat capacity, which makes it perfect for multi pup households.
- Drawstring closure to keep your pup’s treats secure
Where I Use the Mighty Paw Dog Treat Pouch
I use it whenever I need quick access to my pups’ treats!
That means I mostly use it during training sessions when we’re working on obedience commands and tricks. However, it also comes in super handy when we’re playing nosework games!
On Lazy Yard Days for Nose Games
In the car
When we play inside the house
Mighty Paw’s Dog Treat Pouch: Bottom Line
As you can tell from the Instagram posts I embedded, I’ve already bragged about my new p r e c i o u s find online, and even inspired one of my Instagram followers to buy one as she really liked what she saw in my picture and her old bag had just gotten destroyed.
Her verdict? Awesome!
Could you use a new dog treat bag? Mighty Paw Dog Treat Pouch is currently on sale for $17.99 (regular retail price is $24.99). As always, we’d love to hear from you in our comment section!