If you’re a raw feeder like me, you’ll want to know about the best stocking stuffers for raw-fed dogs!
Of course we’re all aware of the plethora of health benefits that raw dog food comes with.
For example, a shiny coat, clean teeth, and no dog smell. Also, smaller poop volume and a stronger immune system.
However, the downfall is that it’s…well, raw, so it’s not ideal for mess-free treating purposes.
I won’t ever go back to feeding kibble, but I can’t train with raw cuts of meat, and I also can’t stuff raw into the pups’ Christmas stockings!
That’s why I offer my pups the next best treats. They’re the kind that are single-ingredient and don’t feature a huge list of unpronounceable ingredients on the bag.
By the way – if you’re looking to craft your dog’s very own Christmas Stocking, check out my blog post How To DIY A Burlap Christmas Stocking For Your Dog.
It’s super easy, no sew or glue, and takes less than 20 minutes.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
The Best Stocking Stuffers for Raw-Fed Dogs
Now without further ado, these are my favorite non-raw treats that make it into my pups’ Christmas Stockings. And yep, I also feed them throughout the year, ha!
They’ve all been dried using various methods ranging from freeze-drying to air-drying and dehydrating.
All are very gentle methods of preserving food without adding any artificial preservatives.
Air-Dried Treats & Chews
My favorite air-dried treats are the ones from Real Dog. They offer monthly single-ingredient treat and chew subscription boxes that don’t require a contract.
I love that feature because it means that I can pause my subscription at any time!
They have a huge selection of air-dried treats that fall into the different categories of raw feeding: muscle meat including fish, raw meaty bones, and secreting organs.
For example, chicken hearts, rolled pig skin, green lipped mussels, elk meat, bully sticks…the variety is huge and if your pup has a known food allergy, you can tell them.
Freeze-Dried Dog Treats
Duck Head & Pig Snout from Vital Essentials. You can find them at the VE Raw Bar in independently owned pet retail stores.
Find the closest one to you here!
- Chicken Hearts from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in 4 oz bags.
- Duck Necks from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in 5 oz bags.
- Minnows from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in 2 oz bags.
- Sliced Turkey Hearts from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in 4 oz bags.
Tip: Use my affiliate discount code K9Savings for 15% off your Raw Paws Pet Food order.
Roasted Dog Chews
Chicken feet from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in 10 ct bags.
Cow Rawhide Rolls with Hair from Raw Feeding Miami
Tip: You can get 10% off your Raw Feeding Miami order with my referral discount link.
Dehydrated Dog Chews & Treats
- Lamb Ears from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in a 15 ct bag.
- Jumbo Pig Ears from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in a 6 ct bag.
- 6 inch Green Tripe Lamb Sticks from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in a 10 ct bag.
- Beef Esophagus Jerky Treats from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in 8 oz bags.
- Lamb Lung Treats from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in 8 oz bags.
Don’t forget to save 15% off your Raw Paws Pet Food order with my affiliate discount code K9Savings.
Harder Dog Chews
- Natural Cow Hooves from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in a 10 ct bag.
- 6 inch Bully Sticks from Raw Paws Pet Food. They come in a 5 ct bag.
🛎️ Use my affiliate discount code K9Savings for 15% off your order from Raw Paws Pet Food.
Limited Ingredient, Freeze-Dried Dog Treats
Instinct raw boost mixers are sold as kibble toppers, but I like to use them as training treats.
- Freeze-dried lamb including raw bone & liver
- Dried Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Dried Chicory Root
- Annatto (natural food color made from achiote shrub seeds)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mixed Tocopherols (forms of vitamin E used as a natural preservative)
- Rosemary extract
- Dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product (natural probiotic)
Best Stocking Stuffers For Raw-Fed Dogs: Bottom Line
My favorite dog treats are single-ingredient and limited-ingredient ones given that I’m a raw feeder.
I either buy them at independently owned, local pet retail stores, get them in air-dried treat subscription boxes from Real Dog, Raw Paws Pet Food, or on Amazon.
What makes it into your raw-fed dog’s Christmas Stocking? As always, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below!
- How to DIY a burlap Christmas Stocking for your dog
- Feed Real pet food – think outside the box
- Best single-ingredient dog treats
Raw Dog Food Game Changers
BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK RAW DOG FOOD
Save 15% on anything at Raw Paws Pet Food with code K9Savings. They’re located in Indiana and ship nationwide within the US.
BEST VARIETY FOR INDIVIDUAL CUTS OF RAW MEAT
Save 10% on your first order of anything at Raw Feeding Miami with this referral link.
BEST SLOW FEEDER FOR RAW FED DOGS
BEST FOUNDATION FOR BALANCED DIY RAW MEALS
Dr. Harvey’s Paradigm Base Mix. It’s low-carb which is particularly great for dogs on a keto diet and those with health issues like diabetes and cancer.