As a freelance copywriter and editor in the pet industry, I welcome you to my blog K9sOverCoffee!
Thank you for exploring options of working together.
I’m Barbara Rivers, a trilingual, 40-something dog lover, e-book author, founder, copywriter, editor and dog nutrition & lifestyle blogger at K9sOverCoffee.
I hold a Master of Arts in American and French studies from University of Heidelberg, Germany, and a certificate in raw dog food nutrition from Dogs Naturally Magazine.
That said, there are two options of working together.
- 1. Blog Related Work With K9sOverCoffee
- 2. Freelance Copywriting Services
- My Work As A Freelance Writer & Editor
- How To Get In Touch With Me
1. Blog Related Work With K9sOverCoffee
The blog is my main platform where I help dogs thrive with species-appropriate, raw dog food and breed-specific physical & mental exercise.
For this purpose, I create editorial content such as blog posts and raw dog food e-books that explain how to feed raw dog food and motivate readers to exercise their dogs using a variety of different tools:
- Pork Raw Dog Food: Yay or Nay?
- What’s So Great About Fermented Dog Food?
- What Does Balanced Raw Dog Food Consist of?
- Raw Liver For Dogs – All Your Questions Answered
- Where Can I Take My Dog to Swim?
- 10 Easy Ways to Puppy Proof Your House
- Dog Car Anxiety – How to Travel With An Anxious Dog
Blog Sponsors & Review/Giveaway Posts
I welcome long-term blog sponsors who want to help me educate my readers about the health benefits of raw dog food and the importance of exercise.
After all, canine obesity is such as problem, let’s tackle it together!
Additionally, I’m available for creating sponsored blog-, review-, and giveaway posts such as these:
- Stella And Chewy’s Super Beef Meal Mixers
- Raw Paws Pet Food: Variety Pack Review And Discount Code
- Turkey Necks for Dogs from Raw Paws Pet Food: How to Feed & More
- Sturdy OneTigris Mesh Dog Harnesses: Reviewing AIRE MESH vs COMET’S TAIL
Affiliate & Brand Ambassador Relationships
I also welcome affiliate & brand ambassador relationships for products that relate to raw dog food and healthy lifestyle choices overall.
That said, I’m only available to work with brands and their products I truly believe in and actively use.
If you’re a brand whose products I haven’t used yet, I kindly ask two things.
First, that you give me a few weeks to use your product(s). That time is essential for me to familiarize myself with your brand and vision.
Second, that you value my time as a content creator.
This implies that you understand that I can’t offer product reviews simply in exchange for free products.
It’s an unsustainable concept that does not pay the bills.
My Blog Stats
My average blog reader is female and between 25-44 years old.
That said, 53.2% of my readers are female, and 46.8% are male.
I currently don’t accept any guest post contributions UNLESS you’re a raw feeder or active outdoorsy dog person yourself!
2. Freelance Copywriting Services
I’m also available for editorial (Amazon) copywriting and editing, with a special focus on/expertise in the pet industry.
Working on launching your dog products on the German market?
As a native German speaker, I can help you with English-German translations as well!
For pricing regarding your specific business needs, please contact me directly at email@example.com, and I’ll be happy to discuss custom rates.
My Work As A Freelance Writer & Editor
Besides on my own blog K9sOverCoffee, this is where you can find my work!
Freelance Copywriter/-Editor For PuppyInTraining.com
As a freelance copywriter and -editor in the pet industry, I wrote and edited several monthly blog posts for the blog PuppyInTraining.com between March 2023 – August 2023.
You can find all of my blog post contributions by clicking the link below:
Topics covered include dog nutrition, training and dog lifestyle posts such as these:
- How to boil chicken for dogs
- Is goat milk good for dogs?
- When can I stop using treats in training?
- How to teach a rescue dog to play with toys
- Can you get pet insurance for a rescue dog?
- When should I cut my puppy’s nails for the first time?
Freelance Copywriter & -Editor For ThatMutt.com
As a freelance copywriter and editor in the pet industry, I’ve contributed several monthly blog posts to the blog ThatMutt.com between October 2017 – August 2023.
You can find the archives for my blog entries by clicking the link below:
Freelance Copywriter & -Editor For MightyPaw.com
I’ve written LOTS of Amazon product listings as well as many weekly and monthly blog posts for dog gear & dog chew brand Mighty Paw from 2020-2022, when I worked as their Director of Content Marketing & Brand Support.
Example Amazon product listings:
- Lick Pad
- Lick Bowl
- Bully Sticks
- Half Pig Ears
- Slow Feeder Insert
- Yak Cheese Dog Chews
- Stainless Steel Dog Bowls
- Treat Pouch 2.0 and many more
How To Get In Touch With Me
If you’re in need of a freelance copywriter/editor and are ready to learn more about how I can help you reach your audience, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also hop over to LinkedIn and touch base there.